Friday, July 11, 2008

Air Tran

Guess who's biz-ack!!! Part-Time in da house!!!

So, I flew Air Tran last week and it was great!!! I know my first few entries have not been so positive, but Air Tran makes my heart smile!

Other than the weather...travel was great! I could check-in online, plus I got to upgrade to first class for $50, aw yeah!!! Since, I'm a baller.....I had to roll with it. So,I drank the free drinks and took full advantage of flying first class. Then, I kept drinkin'

It also helped that I flew out of Newport News, VA or airport code PHF. I usually fly from Norfolk airport code ORF...I'm thinking never again!!! PHF had a shuttle that took me right to check in and then back to my car when I returned home....it's enough to make you cry!!! It's just windy in here and I have allergies...seriously!!!

No comments: