Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tu hablas espanol?

"Ok...ok...okaaaaay!!! Big man...so you wanna make some BIG BUCKS!!??!! Dige me!!!"

Sooooooo my Spanish may be a little off, which leads me to my next point. You know how you go into a restaurant and use the bathroom, then you wash your hands? I hope you guys are washing your hands!!! Anyway, you always see the sign that says, "all employees must wash hands," right? Then, you usually see the same sign in Spanish, right? It usually says, "llever (and the Spanish word for hands)" I usually see the signs in all kinds of restaurants......steak house, American, bar and grilles, and etc.

Here's the 360 point...Today I had lunch at a MEXICAN restaurant....I see the "wash hands" sign in English.....um.....but......there was no sign in Spanish??? Riiiiiight.....Interesting.....I dunno???

I'm jus' sayin'

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Shouldn't people know to wash their hands without a sign??? Stil, that's a little strange and I don't know if I'd eat there again...

Susan said...

This confuses me to no end...

Unknown said...

It's ok, Susan, life's a puzzle :)

What confuses ME is why SOMEONE went out to lunch without the hotness that is moi.

Susan said...

That confuses me too. He'd better have a helluva explanation.

This is fun. Totally takin' over someone's comment section

Part-Time Blogger said...

Hey hey...this is not a chat room!!!